See my custom/painted photos in Albums (several pages are now being added to each album) on my MSN Group Page/a>< Lamplight Miniature Paintings

Monday, October 02, 2006


First, just a few lines regarding my painted stuffed bears, Lamplight Bears,and then on to the new Lamplight Miniature Paintings. The bears are beanies, and also include dogs and cats. After selling many hundreds of them on eBay during the past 6 years or so, I've lost count, but have kept photos of some of my favorites, one of which is pictured here (Fancy Pants). They are all original designs, hand-painted in dyes applied with small brushes. The paintings are lightly diamond-dusted for sparkle under the lamplight ~ and I have loved doing them all. I will continue to do them! (To see my painted beanie album site, click here:

">Link

For another painted beanie album in progress, click here:
">Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home